Join Karen Greenstein, Licensed Acupuncturist and Feng Shui Consultant for a discussion on how you can improve your well-being by creating a nurturing and supportive home, office and business during this special Feng Shui Workshop.
Sunday, September 15th, 2019 | 1PM until 4PM
Karen has found that by supporting a client's internal energy with acupuncture and their home with Feng Shui, their health can dramatically improve and they experience a level of Interior Harmony.
Topics to Be Covered Include:
- Basic Feng Shui principles and how to apply its power to your life circumstances
- Remedies to improve your health and relationships
- Ways to enhance your financial prosperity and realize your career aspirations
- How clutter impedes your life and simple methods for managing it
- Recycling resources for any stuff you are clearing out
- What the Chinese New Year (Year of the Pig) has to offer
About Karen Greenstein
From theme parks to the US Congress to the Illinois Criminal Justice Authority, Karen brings a diverse professional background to her acupuncture, Feng Shui and teaching practice. A 1993 graduate of the Traditional Acupuncture Institute (now called the Maryland University of Integrative Health, MUIH), Karen was a faculty member at MUIH for six-years. She maintains a private acupuncture practice in Finksburg, MD. Karen was voted Baltimore's Best Anti-Clutter Consultant in 2004 for Baltimore Magazine and has been a student of Feng Shui for the past 15 years. Interior Harmony, LLC is a member of Carroll County's Green Business Network.
Investment: $75 | Workshop Minimum: 8 participants
Minimums are set at the discretion of the facilitator and must be met in order for this workshop to take place.