Hi Ya'll! I'm MaryRose!
MaryRose Ritter, PHR, SHRM-CP has over 10 years of experience as an HR Business Partner. She is skilled at effecting change in an organization that positively engages employees and boosts morale. MaryRose has effectively facilitated team building sessions at numerous staff meetings. In MaryRose’s various roles she has conducted employee investigations and recommended resolutions to ensure compliance with policies and federal and state laws. MaryRose has acted as a recruiter and while employed for a major trucking company she filled over 20 openings between two buildings in her first 90-days employed reducing the turnover rate to less than 15%. In 2016, MaryRose was awarded the Quarterly Leader Award while working for the trucking company for her excellent HR service. MaryRose has helped create and implement policies while working at a major U.S. Retailer. She has experience with succession planning using 9-block and talent review processes. MaryRose also has experience facilitating trainings for all levels of employees.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Criminal Justice with a Minor in Accounting, Lycoming College
- PHR, HR Certification Institute
- SHRM-CP, Society of Human Resource Management
- Member, Human Resource Professionals of Central Pennsylvania
- Emerging Leader Director for Pennsylvania Society of Human Resource Management
- National Member, Society of Human Resource Management
- Member, Buy Local
- Treasurer, Southern York County Business Association