Season 1: Episode 42
Are we limiting our perspective when it comes to discussions around PTO? In this episode, the Founders of PTO Genius share why PTO is a powerful employee benefit. Listen to learn why when it comes to the subject of employee wellness, PTO is an essential ingredient. Join us as we chat about current PTO policy trends, the risks if we don’t take PTO seriously in our organization, and how our organization’s culture is critical to a successful PTO benefit.
Adam is Co-Founder and Co-CEO of PTO Genius. He turned entrepreneur after a decade in corporate finance. Prior to Genius, Adam co-founded an ingredient supplier in the food & beverage industry that sold new products into multinational companies such as Walmart, Whole Foods, Hostess Brands and Kraft Heinz.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamgpordon/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/adampgordon
- Email: email@example.com
Uli is Co-Founder and Co-CEO of PTO Genius. Uli has 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur and strategic product consultant in fintech and the employee benefits space. Prior to Genius, Uli co-founded an HR tech robo advisor for 529 college savings plans whose clients include Goldman Sachs, Pepsi, Aetna and Northwestern Mutual to name a few.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ulisesorozco/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ulisesorozco
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About PTO Genius
- Website: ptogenius.com
- General inquiries:email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ptogenius/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PTOGenius